Sharing and aggregating real-world patient data and evidence is crucial to driving better healthcare outcomes. How does Leidos do it? In this video, the science, engineering and technology organization shares its experience using Microsoft Azure to achieve its desired outcomes while ensuring patient privacy and the security of medical records. Watch the video to see how Leidos uses Microsoft Azure confidential computing and Intel Software Guard Extensions to accelerate clinical trials and gain new insights.
- Secure Score: Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Fuels Digital Transformation of Supply Chains for a Resilient and Sustainable Future
- Quorum Bases its Cyber One Solution on Microsoft Sentinel, Easing and Lifting Security
- Are you satisfied with the performance of your #supplychain? Schedule a meeting with a @Microsoft expert from Eureka iTech to discuss your supply chain challenges and how we can help you address them.
- New Zealand Moves to a Cloud-Based Identity Solution for its 4.9 Million Residents