Retailers are back in the spotlight on the cyber stage. No longer are attackers focused only on credit data, they also have their sights set on sensitive personal data on retailers’ systems and forcing quick payouts via ransomware that doesn’t require data exfiltration. The 2022 Thales Data Threat Report: Retail Edition shows almost half of respondents report an increase in cyberattack volume, severity and scope. Read this blog for an overview of top report findings.
- Siemens Mobility takes a transformative approach to the way teams work together and serve customers
- Is Your Cybersecurity Strategy Falling Victim to These 6 Common Pitfalls?
- How Aker Solutions is using cloud technology to empower its disparate workforce
- Companies Prepare to Spend More on Cybersecurity Under New Rules
- Building a Holistic Insider Risk Management Program