Keeping pace with digital transformation isn’t easy, particularly when your company is mainly focused on pulling rocks from the ground. This customer success story highlights how an IoT security solution became a top priority for global lime and minerals producer Lhoist to keep digital transformation from stalling. Microsoft Azure Defender for IoT has enabled Lhoist’s critical OT equipment to be more connected to the plant’s IT network, which is in turn connected to the larger organization’s corporate IT network. With 80 plants in more than 25 countries, this unifying of IT security with industrial automation was a critical factor in the company’s continued digital transformation evolution. Read the story to learn from Lhoist’s experience.
- Secure Score: Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Fuels Digital Transformation of Supply Chains for a Resilient and Sustainable Future
- Quorum Bases its Cyber One Solution on Microsoft Sentinel, Easing and Lifting Security
- Are you satisfied with the performance of your #supplychain? Schedule a meeting with a @Microsoft expert from Eureka iTech to discuss your supply chain challenges and how we can help you address them.
- New Zealand Moves to a Cloud-Based Identity Solution for its 4.9 Million Residents