This blog breaks down how with Horizon Cloud, you create a farm to provision desktop sessions or remote applications to your end users from hosts that are capable of serving multiple user sessions simultaneously. When created, the farm consists of a pool of RDS-capable hosts. Read the blog to learn more.
- Paid security features at Twitter and Meta spark cybersecurity concerns
- Get full visibility into your network
- The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- The Age of Enlightenment in Cybersecurity | Transforming Data with Intelligence
- As you navigate today’s dynamic cybersecurity landscape, are you considering making your employees part of the solution by implementing an employee security training program?