The mission of Koppert is making agriculture and horticulture healthier and more productive and sustainable by working in partnership with nature. Most of the products Koppert produces and ships are living organisms with a limited shelf life, leaving no room for error in the supply chain. Adding to the challenge is the complexity of meeting rapidly changing compliance requirements across 30 countries. When the company’s customized, legacy Dynamics AX 2009 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system stopped keeping up, Koppert decided to move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance, supply chain and sales operations. Get the story on how moving to Dynamics 365 helps Koppert enhance customer service, improve order delivery and build a strong foundation for growth and agility.
- Paid security features at Twitter and Meta spark cybersecurity concerns
- Get full visibility into your network
- The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- The Age of Enlightenment in Cybersecurity | Transforming Data with Intelligence
- As you navigate today’s dynamic cybersecurity landscape, are you considering making your employees part of the solution by implementing an employee security training program?